you can come over and we can laugh as JD chases our cats around the apartment.

you can come over and we can laugh as JD chases our cats around the apartment.

Red Cross
paintbrush
it all sounds so basic, and like it should be automatic.
After five centuries, he remains as popular and intriguing as ever. and rather than communicate his insecurities and fears about making that leap again, he sought out other ways to stroke his male ego.
not to be all alarmist with you, but maybe you should go to the doctor.
i figured if i was starting all over again, why not start there.
Nicholas, or more commonly known as Santa Claus.
If you see something wonderful, you confidently embrace it.
i'm sure party due to the honeymoon of a new relationship, but we often took hours to say goodbye. What Tarot Card are You? and the sex, was amazing.