[U-Boot-Users] Spartan II Slave serial implementation

[U-Boot-Users] Spartan II Slave serial implementation

Pierre Aubert
Hi everybody,

The attached patch add the support for slave serial Spartan 2 FPGAs. It
has been tested on our custom board.
As for the Slave Parallel Implementation, the board code must provide
some functions for handling the FPGA signals CCLK, PROGRAM, INIT, DONE
and DIN.

Regards

CHANGELOG:
* Patch by Pierre Aubert , 05 Nov 2002
  Add support for slave serial Spartan 2 FPGAs

[U-Boot-Users] Spartan II Slave serial implementation

Rich Ireland
Pierre AUBERT wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> The attached patch add the support for slave serial Spartan 2 FPGAs. It
> has been tested on our custom board.
> As for the Slave Parallel Implementation, the board code must provide
> some functions for handling the FPGA signals CCLK, PROGRAM, INIT, DONE
> and DIN.

<happy dance>

Open Source Works :-)

</happy dance>

--
Rich Ireland
Firmware Engineer
mailto:rich.ireland at idahotech.com

Rich Ireland wrote:

> Pierre AUBERT wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > The attached patch add the support for slave serial Spartan 2 FPGAs. It
> > has been tested on our custom board.
> > As for the Slave Parallel Implementation, the board code must provide
> > some functions for handling the FPGA signals CCLK, PROGRAM, INIT, DONE
> > and DIN.
>
> <happy dance>
>
> Open Source Works :-)

Sure that it works. ppcboot  ... Oooops sorry ... U-Boot is a very
interesting project
and we use it on a RPXClassic board and on our custom board.

Best regards

> </happy dance>

[U-Boot-Users] Spartan II Slave serial implementation

Wolfgang Denk
Dear Pierre,

in message <3DC78AD4.A0F4E3F6 at staubli.com> you wrote:

> The attached patch add the support for slave serial Spartan 2 FPGAs. It
> has been tested on our custom board.

Thanks, added.

Will show up on CVS in a couple of hours.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

--
Software Engineering:  Embedded and Realtime Systems,  Embedded Linux
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
See us @ electronica 2002 in Munich, Nov 12-15, Hall A3, Booth A3.325