[U-Boot-Users] SPI + SCC problem

Yigit Can
Hello,

I have a problem with TQM850L module + starter kit

I am using an SPI driver with Tqm862L board and it works  fine
this board (tqm862 ) is configured as SCC1 ethernet

but when I use the SPI driver with Tqm850L (configured as SCC2 by default ) it does not receive any byte. The problem i found is the SCC controllers
when i select SCC1 from make menu screen my driver works but ethernet fails.
I must use ethernet for my applications.

I have tried the simple driver coming from eldk and it fails too.

is there any way to use both with TQM 850L module ?

Thanks for your help.

Yigit Can

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

[U-Boot-Users] SPI + SCC problem

Wolfgang Denk
In message <008c01c33cb2$613a6cd0$3002a8c0 at yigitcan> you wrote:

> but when I use the SPI driver with Tqm850L (configured as SCC2 by
> default ) it does not receive any byte. The problem i found is the SCC
> controllers
> when i select SCC1 from make menu screen my driver works but ethernet
> fails.
> I must use ethernet for my applications.

Did you enable the uCode patch?

Wolfgang Denk

--
Software Engineering:  Embedded and Realtime Systems,  Embedded Linux
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Q: How do you spell "onomatopoeia"?
A: The way it sounds.