[U-Boot-Users] PXA MMC question...

Michael Frey-2
Has anyone used the MMC commands?  I have enabled the MMC port on my
board and can init mmc by issuing the mmcinit command and it finds the
card.

My question is one that is done how can I list the contents of the card
or better yet flash and image on the card to flash?

Thanks,
Michael Frey

[U-Boot-Users] PXA MMC question...

Kyle Harris
On Friday 20 June 2003 03:40 pm, Michael Frey wrote:

> Has anyone used the MMC commands?  I have enabled the MMC port on my
> board and can init mmc by issuing the mmcinit command and it finds the
> card.

Yes, I use them.

> My question is one that is done how can I list the contents of the card
> or better yet flash and image on the card to flash?

You can do raw reads/write using cp command. Also, I submitted some patches
for FAT fs some time ago. I'm not sure if they ever made it into CVS. With
these patches you can ls and load from FAT.

Kyle.

[U-Boot-Users] PXA MMC question...

Wolfgang Denk
In message <E19UQY2-0003CY-00 at granger.mail.mindspring.net> you wrote:

> You can do raw reads/write using cp command. Also, I submitted some patches
> for FAT fs some time ago. I'm not sure if they ever made it into CVS. With
> these patches you can ls and load from FAT.

Sorry, seems I forgot to send you an ACK.

But as you can see from the CHANGELOG these patches have been checked
in about two weeks ago.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

--
Software Engineering:  Embedded and Realtime Systems,  Embedded Linux
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"An open mind has but one disadvantage: it collects dirt."
                                                    - a saying at RPI