[GIT PULL] TI changes for v2021.04 next

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[GIT PULL] TI changes for v2021.04 next

Lokesh Vutla
Hi Tom,
        Please find the PR for next branch targeted for v2021.04 release.
Details about the PR are updated in the tag message.

Gitlab build report: https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-ti/-/pipelines/5778

The following changes since commit c15f44acf9d473f4682bfdc63b8aebd313492b15:

  Prepare v2021.01-rc4 (2020-12-21 15:03:24 -0500)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-ti.git tags/ti-v2021.04-next

for you to fetch changes up to feff9fd0d893067bdc2e08969b5c916d10e9fc12:

  remoteproc: ti_k3_arm64: Program CNTFID0 register in GTC (2021-01-07 09:55:34 +0530)

----------------------------------------------------------------
- DM support for OMAP PWM backlight
- USB host mode support for AM654
- Nokia-rx51 convert to DM_MMC
- Minor SPI fixes
- Add support k2g ice board with 1GHz silicon
- Fix GTC programming for K3 devices

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aswath Govindraju (4):
      board: ti: am65x: Set SERDES0 mux to PCIe to use USB 2.0 interface
      arm: dts: am654-base-board-uboot: Set USB0 dr_mode to host
      arm: dts: am654-base-board-uboot: Add aliases for USB subsystems
      configs: am65x_evm: Define the maximum file size for DFU

Dario Binacchi (28):
      clk: export generic routines
      dt-bindings: bus: ti-sysc: resync with Linux 5.9-rc7
      bus: ti: add minimal sysc interconnect target driver
      arm: dts: sync am33xx with Linux 5.9-rc7
      clk: add clk_round_rate()
      clk: ti: add mux clock driver
      arm: ti: am33xx: add DPLL_EN_FAST_RELOCK_BYPASS macro
      clk: ti: am33xx: add DPLL clock drivers
      clk: ti: add divider clock driver
      clk: ti: add gate clock driver
      arm: dts: am335x: include am33xx-u-boot.dtsi
      ti: am33xx: fix do_enable_clocks() to accept NULL parameters
      clk: ti: add support for clkctrl clocks
      clk: ti: omap4: add clock manager driver
      arm: dts: am335x: enable prcm_clocks auto binding
      clk: move clk-ti-sci driver to 'ti' directory
      fdt: translate address if #size-cells = <0>
      omap: timer: fix the rate setting
      arm: dts: am335x: enable scm_clocks auto binding
      pwm: ti: am33xx: add enhanced pwm driver
      bus: ti: am33xx: add pwm subsystem driver
      dm: core: add a function to decode display timings
      video: omap: add panel driver
      video: omap: drop domain clock enabling by SOC api
      video: omap: set LCD clock rate through DM API
      video: omap: split the legacy code from the DM code
      video: omap: move drivers to 'ti' directory
      board: ti: am335x-ice: get CDCE913 clock device

Felix Brack (1):
      arm:pdu001: Use pseudo partition UUID for LINUX kernel boot paramter root

Lokesh Vutla (1):
      board: ti: k2g: Add support for K2G ICE with 1GHz Silicon

Nishanth Menon (2):
      arm: dts: k3-*-r5-*-board: Add GTC clock
      remoteproc: ti_k3_arm64: Program CNTFID0 register in GTC

Ovidiu Panait (1):
      spi: ti_qspi: Fix "spi-max-frequency" error path in ti_qspi_ofdata_to_platdata

Pali Rohár (3):
      Nokia RX-51: Convert to CONFIG_DM_MMC
      Nokia RX-51: Do not try calling both ext2load and ext4load
      Nokia RX-51: Add test for U-Boot serial console

Praneeth Bajjuri (1):
      arm: dts: k3-j721e: ddr: Update to 0.5.0 version of DDR config tool

Tomas Novotny (1):
      gpio: tca642x: fix input subcommand for gpio banks > 0

Vignesh Raghavendra (1):
      spi: omap3_spi: Fix speed and mode selection

 arch/arm/Kconfig                                   |    1 +
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-brppt1-mmc.dts                 |   17 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-brppt1-nand.dts                |   17 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-brppt1-spi.dts                 |   17 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-brsmarc1.dts                   |   20 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-brxre1.dts                     |   21 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-chiliboard-u-boot.dtsi         |    2 +
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-draco.dtsi                     |   11 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-evm-u-boot.dtsi                |   17 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-evm.dts                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-evmsk-u-boot.dtsi              |   16 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-evmsk.dts                      |    2 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-guardian-u-boot.dtsi           |   25 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-icev2-u-boot.dtsi              |    3 +
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-pdu001-u-boot.dtsi             |   20 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-pxm2.dtsi                      |    2 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-pxm50-u-boot.dtsi              |   16 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-regor-rdk-u-boot.dtsi          |    2 +
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-rut-u-boot.dtsi                |   16 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-rut.dts                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-shc-u-boot.dtsi                |    2 +
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-shc.dts                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am335x-wega-rdk-u-boot.dtsi           |    2 +
 arch/arm/dts/am33xx-clocks.dtsi                    |  106 +-
 arch/arm/dts/am33xx-l4.dtsi                        | 1962 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/dts/am33xx-u-boot.dtsi                    |    8 +
 arch/arm/dts/am33xx.dtsi                           |  721 +++----
 arch/arm/dts/dm8168-evm-u-boot.dtsi                |   12 +
 arch/arm/dts/k3-am654-base-board-u-boot.dtsi       |    4 +-
 arch/arm/dts/k3-am654-r5-base-board.dts            |    1 +
 arch/arm/dts/k3-j7200-r5-common-proc-board.dts     |    1 +
 ...p4-3733.dtsi => k3-j721e-ddr-evm-lp4-4266.dtsi} |  436 ++---
 arch/arm/dts/k3-j721e-r5-common-proc-board.dts     |    3 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/clock.h           |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/am33xx/clock.c                 |   10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/am33xx/clock_am33xx.c          |    2 +-
 arch/sandbox/dts/test.dts                          |   67 +
 arch/sandbox/include/asm/clk.h                     |    9 +
 board/BuR/common/bur_common.h                      |    2 +-
 board/BuR/common/common.c                          |    2 +-
 board/nokia/rx51/rx51.c                            |   32 +-
 board/ti/am335x/board.c                            |    2 +-
 board/ti/am43xx/board.c                            |    2 +-
 board/ti/am65x/evm.c                               |   16 +
 board/ti/ks2_evm/board.c                           |    4 +-
 board/ti/ks2_evm/board.h                           |    8 +
 board/ti/ks2_evm/board_k2g.c                       |    7 +-
 board/ti/ks2_evm/ddr3_k2g.c                        |    2 +-
 board/ti/ks2_evm/mux-k2g.h                         |    2 +-
 common/fdt_support.c                               |    6 +-
 configs/nokia_rx51_defconfig                       |    6 +
 drivers/bus/Kconfig                                |   13 +
 drivers/bus/Makefile                               |    2 +
 drivers/bus/ti-pwmss.c                             |   21 +
 drivers/bus/ti-sysc.c                              |  166 ++
 drivers/clk/Kconfig                                |    9 +-
 drivers/clk/Makefile                               |    2 +-
 drivers/clk/clk-divider.c                          |   24 +-
 drivers/clk/clk-uclass.c                           |   15 +
 drivers/clk/clk_sandbox.c                          |   17 +
 drivers/clk/clk_sandbox_test.c                     |   10 +
 drivers/clk/ti/Kconfig                             |   43 +
 drivers/clk/ti/Makefile                            |   13 +
 drivers/clk/ti/clk-am3-dpll-x2.c                   |   79 +
 drivers/clk/ti/clk-am3-dpll.c                      |  268 +++
 drivers/clk/ti/clk-ctrl.c                          |  154 ++
 drivers/clk/ti/clk-divider.c                       |  381 ++++
 drivers/clk/ti/clk-gate.c                          |   93 +
 drivers/clk/ti/clk-mux.c                           |  253 +++
 drivers/clk/{clk-ti-sci.c => ti/clk-sci.c}         |    0
 drivers/clk/ti/clk.c                               |   34 +
 drivers/clk/ti/clk.h                               |   13 +
 drivers/clk/ti/omap4-cm.c                          |   22 +
 drivers/core/Kconfig                               |   12 +
 drivers/core/fdtaddr.c                             |    2 +-
 drivers/core/of_addr.c                             |   13 +-
 drivers/core/ofnode.c                              |    7 +-
 drivers/core/read.c                                |    6 +
 drivers/core/root.c                                |    3 +
 drivers/gpio/tca642x.c                             |   49 +-
 drivers/pwm/Kconfig                                |    7 +
 drivers/pwm/Makefile                               |    1 +
 drivers/pwm/pwm-ti-ehrpwm.c                        |  468 +++++
 drivers/remoteproc/ti_k3_arm64_rproc.c             |   15 +
 drivers/spi/omap3_spi.c                            |   17 +-
 drivers/spi/ti_qspi.c                              |    4 +-
 drivers/timer/omap-timer.c                         |    6 +-
 drivers/video/Kconfig                              |    5 +-
 drivers/video/Makefile                             |    2 +-
 drivers/video/ti/Kconfig                           |    8 +
 drivers/video/ti/Makefile                          |   10 +
 drivers/video/{ => ti}/am335x-fb.c                 |  341 +---
 drivers/video/{ => ti}/am335x-fb.h                 |    4 -
 drivers/video/ti/tilcdc-panel.c                    |  172 ++
 drivers/video/ti/tilcdc-panel.h                    |   14 +
 drivers/video/ti/tilcdc.c                          |  425 +++++
 drivers/video/ti/tilcdc.h                          |   38 +
 include/asm-generic/global_data.h                  |   24 +
 include/clk-uclass.h                               |    8 +
 include/clk.h                                      |   28 +
 include/configs/am65x_evm.h                        |    6 +
 include/configs/k2g_evm.h                          |    2 +
 include/configs/nokia_rx51.h                       |   17 +-
 include/configs/pdu001.h                           |    3 +-
 include/dm/read.h                                  |   24 +
 include/dt-bindings/bus/ti-sysc.h                  |    6 +
 include/linux/clk-provider.h                       |   57 +
 test/dm/clk.c                                      |   22 +
 test/dm/test-fdt.c                                 |  149 +-
 test/nokia_rx51_test.sh                            |   33 +-
 110 files changed, 6066 insertions(+), 1243 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/dts/am33xx-l4.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/dts/dm8168-evm-u-boot.dtsi
 rename arch/arm/dts/{k3-j721e-ddr-evm-lp4-3733.dtsi => k3-j721e-ddr-evm-lp4-4266.dtsi} (90%)
 create mode 100644 drivers/bus/ti-pwmss.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/bus/ti-sysc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/ti/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/ti/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/ti/clk-am3-dpll-x2.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/ti/clk-am3-dpll.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/ti/clk-ctrl.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/ti/clk-divider.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/ti/clk-gate.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/ti/clk-mux.c
 rename drivers/clk/{clk-ti-sci.c => ti/clk-sci.c} (100%)
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/ti/clk.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/ti/clk.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/ti/omap4-cm.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/pwm/pwm-ti-ehrpwm.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/video/ti/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/video/ti/Makefile
 rename drivers/video/{ => ti}/am335x-fb.c (54%)
 rename drivers/video/{ => ti}/am335x-fb.h (97%)
 create mode 100644 drivers/video/ti/tilcdc-panel.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/video/ti/tilcdc-panel.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/video/ti/tilcdc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/video/ti/tilcdc.h

--
2.30.0

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [GIT PULL] TI changes for v2021.04 next

Tom Rini-4
On Thu, Jan 07, 2021 at 11:20:41AM +0530, Lokesh Vutla wrote:

> Hi Tom,
> Please find the PR for next branch targeted for v2021.04 release.
> Details about the PR are updated in the tag message.
>
> Gitlab build report: https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-ti/-/pipelines/5778
>
> The following changes since commit c15f44acf9d473f4682bfdc63b8aebd313492b15:
>
>   Prepare v2021.01-rc4 (2020-12-21 15:03:24 -0500)
>
> are available in the Git repository at:
>
>   https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-ti.git tags/ti-v2021.04-next
The PR doesn't apply cleanly now in a few cases, can you take a look at
drivers/video/ti/am335x-fb.c and test/dm/test-fdt.c?

> for you to fetch changes up to feff9fd0d893067bdc2e08969b5c916d10e9fc12:
>
>   remoteproc: ti_k3_arm64: Program CNTFID0 register in GTC (2021-01-07 09:55:34 +0530)
[snip]
> Pali Rohár (3):
>       Nokia RX-51: Convert to CONFIG_DM_MMC

This is also bringing up a conflict, and I think part of the real
problem is that we shouldn't be having a single U_BOOT_DRVINFOS
(formerly U_BOOT_DEVICES) but one per peripheral.  It may work but it's
not intentional (adding Simon in case he wants to correct me here).

Thanks!

--
Tom

signature.asc (673 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [GIT PULL] TI changes for v2021.04 next

Lokesh Vutla
Hi Tom,

On 07/01/21 7:41 pm, Tom Rini wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 07, 2021 at 11:20:41AM +0530, Lokesh Vutla wrote:
>
>> Hi Tom,
>> Please find the PR for next branch targeted for v2021.04 release.
>> Details about the PR are updated in the tag message.
>>
>> Gitlab build report: https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-ti/-/pipelines/5778
>>
>> The following changes since commit c15f44acf9d473f4682bfdc63b8aebd313492b15:
>>
>>   Prepare v2021.01-rc4 (2020-12-21 15:03:24 -0500)
>>
>> are available in the Git repository at:
>>
>>   https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-ti.git tags/ti-v2021.04-next
>
> The PR doesn't apply cleanly now in a few cases, can you take a look at
> drivers/video/ti/am335x-fb.c and test/dm/test-fdt.c?

I am based on top of rc4. Any specific base you would prefer for next branch PR?

>
>> for you to fetch changes up to feff9fd0d893067bdc2e08969b5c916d10e9fc12:
>>
>>   remoteproc: ti_k3_arm64: Program CNTFID0 register in GTC (2021-01-07 09:55:34 +0530)
> [snip]
>> Pali Rohár (3):
>>       Nokia RX-51: Convert to CONFIG_DM_MMC
>
> This is also bringing up a conflict, and I think part of the real
> problem is that we shouldn't be having a single U_BOOT_DRVINFOS
> (formerly U_BOOT_DEVICES) but one per peripheral.  It may work but it's
> not intentional (adding Simon in case he wants to correct me here).
>

Thanks and regards,
Lokesh

> Thanks!
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [GIT PULL] TI changes for v2021.04 next

Tom Rini-4
On Fri, Jan 08, 2021 at 09:36:46AM +0530, Lokesh Vutla wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> On 07/01/21 7:41 pm, Tom Rini wrote:
> > On Thu, Jan 07, 2021 at 11:20:41AM +0530, Lokesh Vutla wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Tom,
> >> Please find the PR for next branch targeted for v2021.04 release.
> >> Details about the PR are updated in the tag message.
> >>
> >> Gitlab build report: https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-ti/-/pipelines/5778
> >>
> >> The following changes since commit c15f44acf9d473f4682bfdc63b8aebd313492b15:
> >>
> >>   Prepare v2021.01-rc4 (2020-12-21 15:03:24 -0500)
> >>
> >> are available in the Git repository at:
> >>
> >>   https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-ti.git tags/ti-v2021.04-next
> >
> > The PR doesn't apply cleanly now in a few cases, can you take a look at
> > drivers/video/ti/am335x-fb.c and test/dm/test-fdt.c?
>
> I am based on top of rc4. Any specific base you would prefer for next branch PR?
Current -next please.

--
Tom

signature.asc (673 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [GIT PULL] TI changes for v2021.04 next

Pali Rohár-2
In reply to this post by Tom Rini-4
On Thursday 07 January 2021 09:11:18 Tom Rini wrote:
> > Pali Rohár (3):
> >       Nokia RX-51: Convert to CONFIG_DM_MMC
>
> This is also bringing up a conflict, and I think part of the real
> problem is that we shouldn't be having a single U_BOOT_DRVINFOS
> (formerly U_BOOT_DEVICES) but one per peripheral.  It may work but it's
> not intentional (adding Simon in case he wants to correct me here).

Hello Tom! What is the one peripheral? One mmc device? Or more mmc
devices with the same mmc driver? Or all mmc devices (even with
different drivers)?

At the time of writing this patch (2 months ago) it worked fine with
U-Boot version available at that time. So I have not spotted any
problem.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [GIT PULL] TI changes for v2021.04 next

Tom Rini-4
On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 01:05:38PM +0100, Pali Rohár wrote:

> On Thursday 07 January 2021 09:11:18 Tom Rini wrote:
> > > Pali Rohár (3):
> > >       Nokia RX-51: Convert to CONFIG_DM_MMC
> >
> > This is also bringing up a conflict, and I think part of the real
> > problem is that we shouldn't be having a single U_BOOT_DRVINFOS
> > (formerly U_BOOT_DEVICES) but one per peripheral.  It may work but it's
> > not intentional (adding Simon in case he wants to correct me here).
>
> Hello Tom! What is the one peripheral? One mmc device? Or more mmc
> devices with the same mmc driver? Or all mmc devices (even with
> different drivers)?
The patches (as far as it looks when merging) put all of i2c and mmc in
to a single U_BOOT_DRVINFOS/U_BOOT_DEVICES rather than separate i2c and
mmc U_BOOT_DRVINFOS/U_BOOT_DEVICES.

--
Tom

signature.asc (673 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [GIT PULL] TI changes for v2021.04 next

Pali Rohár-2
On Monday 11 January 2021 07:28:08 Tom Rini wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 01:05:38PM +0100, Pali Rohár wrote:
> > On Thursday 07 January 2021 09:11:18 Tom Rini wrote:
> > > > Pali Rohár (3):
> > > >       Nokia RX-51: Convert to CONFIG_DM_MMC
> > >
> > > This is also bringing up a conflict, and I think part of the real
> > > problem is that we shouldn't be having a single U_BOOT_DRVINFOS
> > > (formerly U_BOOT_DEVICES) but one per peripheral.  It may work but it's
> > > not intentional (adding Simon in case he wants to correct me here).
> >
> > Hello Tom! What is the one peripheral? One mmc device? Or more mmc
> > devices with the same mmc driver? Or all mmc devices (even with
> > different drivers)?
>
> The patches (as far as it looks when merging) put all of i2c and mmc in
> to a single U_BOOT_DRVINFOS/U_BOOT_DEVICES rather than separate i2c and
> mmc U_BOOT_DRVINFOS/U_BOOT_DEVICES.

Ok, so you want to put all mmc devices into the one U_BOOT_DRVINFOS and
all i2c devices into second U_BOOT_DRVINFOS?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [GIT PULL] TI changes for v2021.04 next

Tom Rini-4
On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 01:31:54PM +0100, Pali Rohár wrote:

> On Monday 11 January 2021 07:28:08 Tom Rini wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 01:05:38PM +0100, Pali Rohár wrote:
> > > On Thursday 07 January 2021 09:11:18 Tom Rini wrote:
> > > > > Pali Rohár (3):
> > > > >       Nokia RX-51: Convert to CONFIG_DM_MMC
> > > >
> > > > This is also bringing up a conflict, and I think part of the real
> > > > problem is that we shouldn't be having a single U_BOOT_DRVINFOS
> > > > (formerly U_BOOT_DEVICES) but one per peripheral.  It may work but it's
> > > > not intentional (adding Simon in case he wants to correct me here).
> > >
> > > Hello Tom! What is the one peripheral? One mmc device? Or more mmc
> > > devices with the same mmc driver? Or all mmc devices (even with
> > > different drivers)?
> >
> > The patches (as far as it looks when merging) put all of i2c and mmc in
> > to a single U_BOOT_DRVINFOS/U_BOOT_DEVICES rather than separate i2c and
> > mmc U_BOOT_DRVINFOS/U_BOOT_DEVICES.
>
> Ok, so you want to put all mmc devices into the one U_BOOT_DRVINFOS and
> all i2c devices into second U_BOOT_DRVINFOS?
Yes, that's how it's usually done.

--
Tom

signature.asc (673 bytes) Download Attachment