Any default audio card driver in U-boot?

Any default audio card driver in U-boot?

boku
Dear all,
    I'm searching for some example for audio card driver for U-boot?
But it seems most drivers in drivers/ are for ethernet card. Can
anyone tell me where I can find it in u-boot? Thanks a lot!~

Re: Any default audio card driver in U-boot?

Bryan Wu
Could you tell us why do you want to use an audio card in a bootloader?

Thanks

    I'm searching for some example for audio card driver for U-boot?
But it seems most drivers in drivers/ are for ethernet card. Can
anyone tell me where I can find it in u-boot? Thanks a lot!~

Re: Any default audio card driver in U-boot?

Wolfgang Denk
In message <[hidden email]> you wrote:

>     I'm searching for some example for audio card driver for U-boot?

There are none. Remember, this is a boot loader, not an OS.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

--
Software Engineering:  Embedded and Realtime Systems,  Embedded Linux
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: [hidden email]

RE: Any default audio card driver in U-boot?

Martin Krause

[hidden email] wrote on Monday, August 22,
2005 5:42 AM:
> Dear all,
>     I'm searching for some example for audio card driver for U-boot?
> But it seems most drivers in drivers/ are for ethernet card. Can
> anyone tell me where I can find it in u-boot? Thanks a lot!~

We implemented some _very_ basic sound commands (play a beep, play
square wave, play a microsoft .wav file) to test our hardware
with it. Perhaps you will find this usefull. Please look at:

http://source.denx.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot.git;a=commit;h=6617aae9b9f297c388fc011bdf4eb6c4553339e6

The commands are implemented in board/tqm5200/cmd_stk52xx.c

Regards,
Martin

TQ-Systems GmbH
Mühlstraße 2, Gut Delling, 82229 Seefeld
Tel. +49 (8153) 93 08-157, Fax +49 (8153) 93 08-7157
[hidden email]
www.tq-group.com

Re: Any default audio card driver in U-boot?

boku
Ok! It's just what i want. Thank you very much!~

B.R.