Accessing CSI MIPI and Capture RAW Data From Bootloader

Accessing CSI MIPI and Capture RAW Data From Bootloader

jaymin.dabhi
All,

Are there any ways to access camera MIPI lanes and capture the RAW frame
from the camera and dump into RAM at the boot-loader stage?

Please let me know, how we can achieve it.

Re: Accessing CSI MIPI and Capture RAW Data From Bootloader

Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi
Hi

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 1:04 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> Are there any ways to access camera MIPI lanes and capture the RAW frame
> from the camera and dump into RAM at the boot-loader stage?

My suggestion is to boot to a linux minimal kernel to do this job and then kexec
the real kernel

Michael

--
Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi