[ANN] U-Boot v2021.01 released

Tom Rini-4
Hey all,

It is release day and here is the v2021.01 release.  With this release
we have a number of new "please migrate to DM" warnings that are now 1
year past their warning date, and well past 1 year of those warnings
being printed.  It's getting up there on my TODO list to see if removing
features or boards in these cases is easier.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2021.01-rc5..v2021.01
or
git log --merges v2020.10..v2021.01

The merge window is once again open and I plan to tag -rc1 on Monday,
February 1st, bi-weekly -rcs thereafter and final release on April 5th,
2021.

I am merging the next branch to master shortly and will send a separate
email when that is done.

--
Tom